CAD Technician - Luxury Footwear and Accessories
A world renowned Footwear brand are seeking a CAD Technician to work directly with the Head Of Design. You will be responsible for all translation of sketching to in house software. Very competitive salary and benefits available, alongside the opportunity to work with a hugely inspirational Designer.
* N.B This is not a Creative Design role *
- Well established, Footwear and Accessory leaders in the luxury market.
- Central London Head Offices.
- Inspirational and Collaborative Technical team.
- Work directly with the Design Director, producing and translating all hand sketching onto CAD software.
- Work closely with the Product Development team, and manufacturers to produce samples and prototypes.
- Update and maintain the PLM systems.
- Ad hoc travel opportunities.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience working as a CAD Technician for a Premium/ Luxury brand within Ladies Footwear.
- Proven track record working with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Shoemaster.
- Footwear and Pattern Cutting skills are ideal.
- Italian language skills would be ideal, but not essential.
- Up to £30,000 dependent on experience.
- Generous benefits.
- Opportunity for progression.
£30k - 40k per year
A rare opportunity to join a globally recognised fashion house as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator in their West London offices
£22k - 24k per year + Commission
Sales Assistant for a luxurious homeware and gift brand based in a Department Store paying £24,000 plus excellent commission and career progression.
£23k - 25k per year + Commission
Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand based in a prestigious department store in London paying £25,000 + commission
£45k - 46k per year + Bonus
This is an opportunity for an accomplished manager who is accustomed to dealing with high volume turnovers and large teams to join a highly successful store to support and channel growth
£26k - 28k per year + Commission
Excellent progression opportunities and commission scheme! Mandarin speaking Client Advisor wanted to join a luxury watch brand based on Bond Street
£28k - 30k per year + Bonus
A luxury womenswear brand is currently seeking a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in Central London paying £30,000 plus bonus.