CAD Technician - Luxury Footwear and Accessories
A world renowned Footwear brand are seeking a CAD Technician to work directly with the Head Of Design. You will be responsible for all translation of sketching to in house software. Very competitive salary and benefits available, alongside the opportunity to work with a hugely inspirational Designer.
* N.B This is not a Creative Design role *
- Well established, Footwear and Accessory leaders in the luxury market.
- Central London Head Offices.
- Inspirational and Collaborative Technical team.
- Work directly with the Design Director, producing and translating all hand sketching onto CAD software.
- Work closely with the Product Development team, and manufacturers to produce samples and prototypes.
- Update and maintain the PLM systems.
- Ad hoc travel opportunities.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience working as a CAD Technician for a Premium/ Luxury brand within Ladies Footwear.
- Proven track record working with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Shoemaster.
- Footwear and Pattern Cutting skills are ideal.
- Italian language skills would be ideal, but not essential.
- Up to £30,000 dependent on experience.
- Generous benefits.
- Opportunity for progression.
£22000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits
Enviable company benefits and progression opportunities; this fast paced, trend driven retailer are seeking a creative Footwear Designer
£150 - £240 per day
A premium British RTW brand is seeking a creative and trend focused freelance Print Designer to join their dynamic Central London design team