Buyer - Premium Womenswear - East London
This globally recognised fashion house are looking for a product development Buyer to join their vibrant, young and talented team in East London. This fast paced and fashion forward brand is expanding due to their continuing success in the premium market.
With a huge celebrity following and an ever growing client list, now is the time to join this brand on their exciting journey!
- Work with the creative director and creative teams to develop the range
- Create and deliver the strategy for the range
- Create the appropriate merchandise mix based on current and upcoming trends
- Execute a merchandise assortment plan in line with the financial and merchandising objectives
- Develop the supply base to ensure the buying strategy is delivered
- Attend fittings to evaluate the fit and appeal of garments
- Present the range
- Develop and implement trading opportunities
- Weekly reporting
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar womenswear buying role
- Experience with developing a range
- Strong understanding of the premium fashion industry with an awareness of current and upcoming trends
- Strong analytical skills
- Luxury or contemporary womenswear background a bonus
- Highly competent in design processes and operations
- Salary dependent on experience
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.