Buyer - Premium Womenswear - East London
This globally recognised fashion house are looking for a product development Buyer to join their vibrant, young and talented team in East London. This fast paced and fashion forward brand is expanding due to their continuing success in the premium market.
With a huge celebrity following and an ever growing client list, now is the time to join this brand on their exciting journey!
- Work with the creative director and creative teams to develop the range
- Create and deliver the strategy for the range
- Create the appropriate merchandise mix based on current and upcoming trends
- Execute a merchandise assortment plan in line with the financial and merchandising objectives
- Develop the supply base to ensure the buying strategy is delivered
- Attend fittings to evaluate the fit and appeal of garments
- Present the range
- Develop and implement trading opportunities
- Weekly reporting
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar womenswear buying role
- Experience with developing a range
- Strong understanding of the premium fashion industry with an awareness of current and upcoming trends
- Strong analytical skills
- Luxury or contemporary womenswear background a bonus
- Highly competent in design processes and operations
- Salary dependent on experience
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are currently recruiting for full time and part time Sales Assistants to work in one of the most prestigious department stores in the world - Harrods!
£8.50 - £9 per hour + Weekly pay
We are looking for enthusiastic Hosts / Hostesses to work for a luxury fashion brand in Central London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
This is a Sales Associate opportunity to be trained in the world of luxury linen, get involved with a dynamic team and work fantastic working hours!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
This iconic shoe brand is looking for temporary staff for their London boutique. Previous retail experience is a must!
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their beautiful boutique in Central London
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent commission
Full training and a diamond qualification offered + monthly bonus, yearly bonus, commission...