Buyer - Premium Womenswear - East London
This globally recognised fashion house are looking for a product development Buyer to join their vibrant, young and talented team in East London. This fast paced and fashion forward brand is expanding due to their continuing success in the premium market.
With a huge celebrity following and an ever growing client list, now is the time to join this brand on their exciting journey!
- Work with the creative director and creative teams to develop the range
- Create and deliver the strategy for the range
- Create the appropriate merchandise mix based on current and upcoming trends
- Execute a merchandise assortment plan in line with the financial and merchandising objectives
- Develop the supply base to ensure the buying strategy is delivered
- Attend fittings to evaluate the fit and appeal of garments
- Present the range
- Develop and implement trading opportunities
- Weekly reporting
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar womenswear buying role
- Experience with developing a range
- Strong understanding of the premium fashion industry with an awareness of current and upcoming trends
- Strong analytical skills
- Luxury or contemporary womenswear background a bonus
- Highly competent in design processes and operations
- Salary dependent on experience
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel