This is a British luxury accessory brand with fabulous products including men's and women's ranges stocked in UK's leading retailers and adored by many a VIP clientele.
This is a Buyer's role based out of a fabulous office in Hertfordshire with very easy access to the train station and major motorways where you will be working on a range of luxury products. This is the perfect opportunity for a proactive, engaging and organised multi-tasker who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Working with a number of stakeholders across the business, you will be responsible for liaising with various functions to execute ranging and assortment strategies for your category
- You will also be responsible for the achievement of related Sales, GP, GMROI, budgeting and promotional & marketing objectives
- Reporting into the Head of Buying and assisting in support with the development of ABs & BAAs
- Working across multiple product within ladieswear
- Sourcing from the Far East, Europe and UK
- Working closely with the design and merchandising team to develop and create a compelling range
- Proven track record in fashion or accessories as a Buyer
- Track record sourcing from Europe and the FE including visiting factories
- Strong negotiation, planning & organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Merchandising and Operations functions
- Experience in managing relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Up to £30,000 + Benefits
If you think you can offer all the above we would love to hear from you. Send your CV to email@example.com today, or call directly on 020 8237 8900.
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £24000 per annum
West London, London
Are you looking for a career in buying or merchandising and have at least 1 years experience in either field? My client is looking for an Administrator for all data entry and purchasing orders