Business Development Manager - Int. Travel Included - Gallery
Business Development Manager wanted for a gallery based in Mayfair. They offer international travel + a salary of up to £40k + commission.
This is a unique opportunity to join a home accessories business that targets international markets including the UK.
The brand new showroom in Central London are in need of a Business Development Manager to join them on a permanent basis. Typical duties include:
- Ownership of the business development function
- Bringing on board new clients as well as nourishing existing client relationships
- Travelling abroad to meet clients
- In charge of events twice a week
- Previous management experience and client book
- Experience in fine art, design or home accessories
- Self-motivated, confident and ability to work on own
- Must enjoy engaging with people - an outgoing personality
- Salary of £37,000 - £40,000
- International travel
£27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Unique opportunity for a hard working Stock Controller to advance their career and step into a Retail Operations Coordinator role with a luxury band
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
Is your current Stock Controller role lacking career progression opportunities? Would you like more responsibility and manage a small team?