British Luxury Fashion Boutique - Assistant Manager
An opportunity has arisen to work for a luxury fashion brand based in Central London. They are seeking a Assistant Manager with excellent communication skills to join them on a permanent basis.
- Proven passion and strategic vision in delivering results
- Lead the store team in providing an iconic customer experience, ensuring maximum profitability
- You will achieve and maintain operational excellence through the efficient running of all areas of the stores
- Delivery of sales and profit targets as set by the company
- Responsible for all day to day operations in the store including but not limited to sales, operations, staff
- Strong management experience with a luxury fashion brand
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Proven ability to increase sales and profitability
- Strong clientele background
- Sound commercial and brand awareness
- Salary up to £25,000
- Excellent company benefits
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are currently recruiting for full time and part time Sales Assistants to work in one of the most prestigious department stores in the world - Harrods!
£8.50 - £9 per hour + Weekly pay
We are looking for enthusiastic Hosts / Hostesses to work for a luxury fashion brand in Central London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
This is a Sales Associate opportunity to be trained in the world of luxury linen, get involved with a dynamic team and work fantastic working hours!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
This iconic shoe brand is looking for temporary staff for their London boutique. Previous retail experience is a must!
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their beautiful boutique in Central London
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent commission
Full training and a diamond qualification offered + monthly bonus, yearly bonus, commission...