Branch Merchandiser - EMEA / London
Are you an experienced Branch Merchandiser with strong analytic and planning skills, with a background in implementing tools and processes to maximise profit? If the answer is yes this might be your next career move.
Based in their newly renovated East London offices, our client is one of the most well known brands globally. They are looking for a Merchandiser for store planning for both the UK and Europe.
- Develop and implement Option Planning for all stores
- Creating a robust Grading and Clustering process
- Seasonally planning sales and space to align with B&M Product Planning
- Constantly measuring the performance of stores within their Grade / Cluster and reappointing where required
- Be responsible for the Stock Flow in and out of stores in line with Store Capacities - both front and back of house
- Lead your Team in the production of clear relevant and regular Weekly and Seasonal Reporting to all stakeholders
- Experience at Merchandiser level within an established store planning / branch merchandising function
- Confident team Manager with the ability to develop and coach your team to success
- Ability to balance an analytical approach with a commercial view
- Clear, effective written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team and build effective working relationships
- Second European language is desirable
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London