Branch Merchandiser - EMEA / London
Are you an experienced Branch Merchandiser with strong analytic and planning skills, with a background in implementing tools and processes to maximise profit? If the answer is yes this might be your next career move.
Based in their newly renovated East London offices, our client is one of the most well known brands globally. They are looking for a Merchandiser for store planning for both the UK and Europe.
- Develop and implement Option Planning for all stores
- Creating a robust Grading and Clustering process
- Seasonally planning sales and space to align with B&M Product Planning
- Constantly measuring the performance of stores within their Grade / Cluster and reappointing where required
- Be responsible for the Stock Flow in and out of stores in line with Store Capacities - both front and back of house
- Lead your Team in the production of clear relevant and regular Weekly and Seasonal Reporting to all stakeholders
- Experience at Merchandiser level within an established store planning / branch merchandising function
- Confident team Manager with the ability to develop and coach your team to success
- Ability to balance an analytical approach with a commercial view
- Clear, effective written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team and build effective working relationships
- Second European language is desirable
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK