Branch Merchandiser - EMEA / London
Are you an experienced Branch Merchandiser with strong analytic and planning skills, with a background in implementing tools and processes to maximise profit? If the answer is yes this might be your next career move.
Based in their newly renovated East London offices, our client is one of the most well known brands globally. They are looking for a Merchandiser for store planning for both the UK and Europe.
- Develop and implement Option Planning for all Stores
- Creating a robust Grading and Clustering Process
- Seasonally planning Sales & Space to align with B&M Product Planning
- Constantly measuring the performance of stores within their Grade/Cluster and reappointing where required
- Be responsible for the Stock Flow in and out of stores in line with Store Capacities - both front and back of house
- Lead your Team in the production of clear relevant and regular Weekly and Seasonal Reporting to all stakeholders
- Experience at Merchandiser level within an established Store Planning / Branch Merchandising function
- Confident team Manager with the ability to develop and coach your team to success
- Ability to balance an analytical approach with a commercial view
- Clear, effective written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team & build effective working relationships
- Second European language is desirable
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£24000 - £27000 per annum
This is a rare opportunity for a Senior MAA to move into a AM / Assistant Merchandiser role for this modern, stylish and extremely popular homeware brand!
Up to £18000 per annum
Entry level Assistant Merchandiser opportunity with a hugely successful UK retailer
£22000 - £26000 per annum
South West London, London
Phenomenal opportunity for someone to support the head of Brand of an ever expanding luxury homeware company. You will have 2 years + as a Merchandiser and have a hands on approach!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
One of the largest UK multi-channel retailers is looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to provide support to the Senior Merchandisers based in the North West
£45000 - £53000 per annum
City of London, London
I am looking for a senior merchandiser with strong planning, store allocation and SAP knowledge to work for a luxury accessories brand
£19000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
Apply today if you are a highly analytical graduate and keen to start your career as an MAA in a fun and friendly fashion environment, with a highly successful brand!