Boutique Manager - Jewellery - Celebrity Favourite
Are you an experienced Boutique Manager looking for your next challenge? Our client, an award-winning contemporary jewellery brand that is incredibly popular amongst celebrities. Due to high demand the brand has expanded and opened new stores across London.
Salary up to £40,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!
- You will be responsible for overall running of the store and the deliverance of results
- You will provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- You will maintain high retail standards
- You will be accountable for team management alongside the Store Manager to develop teams
- Selling is key, and you will proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- You will have many opportunities for progression and development
- At least 6-7 years retail experience within the luxury sector is a must
- Strong management skills, including developing and motivating teams
- Flexible, hardworking and committed to delivering the results of your team
- Fantastic selling and communication skills
- Passion for clienteling and developing strong customer relations
- Excellent grooming and personal sense of style
- Salary up to £40,000 (depending on experience)
If you can offer the above and feel this is a great opportunity for you, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£28000 - £38000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
Our client specialises in stones, crystals and jewellery. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic and self-driven.
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Apply today if you have Supervisor or Assistant Manager experience in luxury or premium fashion and are available immediately!
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission + Yearly Bonus
City of London, London
Iconic fine jewellery house are seeking a Private Sales Manager to drive sales in their Harrods concession. Salary up to £55,000
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
Beautifully chic ladies footwear boutique in the heart of Mayfair is looking for sales driven and dynamic Manager to join their small team
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Commission
Our client, a super luxurious fashion brand, is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport