Are you a Assistant Manager / Store Manager with a keen interest in interior design, gifts and fashion items? Our client is a one-of-a-kind destination lifestyle store, currently seeking a strong and ambitious Manager to take full ownership of their boutique based in London.
- Retail management experience- luxury background preferable, however applicants with a premium background will be also considered
- Strong management skills, including developing and motivating the team.
- You will be committed to being a true ambassador and motivating your team and driving them to success
- You will be flexible, hard working and approachable
- Fantastic selling and communication skills as well as a strong commercial awareness
- Responsible for overall running of the store
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- Maintain high retail standards
- Be really sales focused and proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- Many opportunities for progression
- Salary between £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Very generous bonuses offered
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.