Boutique Manager - Central London - £40k
Are you an experienced Retail Manager looking for your next challenge? Our client is an contemporary fashion brand that has completely rejuvenated their products. Due to high demand the brand has expanded and opened new stores across London; they are now on the hunt for a Boutique Manager to join their 3 floor boutique where you will manage a team of 32 people.
This is a fantastic and exciting time to join the brand. Salary up to £40,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!
- You will be responsible for the overall running of the store and the deliverance of results
- You will provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team of 32 employees
- You will maintain high retail standards
- You will be accountable for team management and driving KPIs and CRM
- You will have many opportunities for progression and development
- At least 6-7 years retail experience within the luxury sector is a must
- Strong management skills, including developing and motivating teams
- Flexible, hardworking and committed to delivering the results of your team
- Fantastic selling and communication skills
- Passion for clienteling and developing strong customer relations
- Excellent grooming and personal sense of style
- £40k upwards dependent on experience + bonus
- 28 days holiday allowance
- Staff discount and a uniform allowance
- Training and development opportunities
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£38000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Retail Manager looking for your next challenge? Due to high demand the brand has expanded and are seeking a Store Manager paying £38,000 upwards
£26000 - £30000 per annum + Commission + Clothing Allowance
City of London, London
Flagship boutique on trendy Bond Street! Apply if you are a confidant and experienced Supervisor with an interest in men's fashion
£40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus
Are you an experienced luxury retail Manager looking for an exciting new challenge in the heart of Mayfair?
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
City of London, London
One of the most iconic fine jewellery houses world wide is seeking a Private Sales Manager to drive sales with VIP clientele and manage a small concession
£29000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent commission
This company offers excellent career progression and benefits - keep reading