Boutique Assistant Manager
I'm looking to speak with retail Supervisors for a unique managerial opportunity in West London.
Our client is a family owned, niche business with a loyal customer base, made up of local and overseas clientele. Situated in a charming area of the capital, the boutique boasts a special aura.
The ideal candidate will have experience of assisting the manager with the entire retail function, including an exceptional level of customer service, team development and motivation, after sales service, export packaging, stock management and business development.
It is desirable that candidates have experience in either homeware, jewellery, watches or consultative sales.
- You will support the manager and owners with the running of the boutique
- You will take the lead on sales and client relations
- You will ensure that the highest levels of luxury service standards are maintained
- You will be responsible for in store admin, reports and stock management
- Only candidates with luxury supervisory experience will be considered
- You will have a hands-on management style and approach to work
- You will have excellent communication skills and be confident in your ability to look after the store independently where required
- You will have extensive experience in going above and beyond for clients
- Salary up to £30,000
£30k per year + Bonus
Our client, a luxury multibrand boutique, are looking for a dynamic Store Manager to oversee operations at their Knightsbridge store