Bond Street - Haute Couture Specialist
Experienced Haute Couture Specialist wanted for a beautiful boutique in the heart of Mayfair. Stunning Couture Brand.
- This is an outstanding and rare role with one of the worlds most recognisable couture brands
- As a haute couture specialist your focus will be VIP customers. This role includes an exciting travel opportunity as you will hosting the top clients
- You will have proven strong clienteling and personal shopping experience
- You will have a minimum of 5 years experience in haute couture
- You must be passionate about customer service
- You will be motivational, energetic and enjoy working in teams
- You will have an active client book
- You will be experienced in ladies ready to wear and be knowledgeable about fabrics in general
- Salary up to £55,000 plus bonus
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Store Manager wanted for new store opening in Kingston! Excellent benefits including flexible working hours
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
This Italian fashion superbrand with a strong heritage is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport
£20000 - £23000 per annum + Commission
Are you a Supervisor or Senior Sales Consultant with a passion for driving teams and delivering success in luxury retail? Apply now!
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Commission
City of London, London
Menswear brand with a strong and loyal heritage is looking for a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in East London.
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Additional benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service? Are you always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories. They are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London.