Bond Street Boutique Sales Assistant - Luxury Menswear
French luxury brand that offers beautiful, timeless pieces are seeking a menswear Sales Assistant for their Bond Street boutique. This role offers incredible benefits and the chance to work for one of the biggest brands in the world.
- Drive sales by cross-selling
- Deliver the ultimate customer service
- Gain strong relationships with clients
- Be a strong brand ambassador
- Have a strong understanding of menswear fashion
- Must have at least 1 years' experience working within men's RTW
- Client book is desirable but not essential
- Have strong experience with CRM
- Must be passionate about men's fashion and current trends
- Salary up to £28,000
- Company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£30k - 34k per year + commission
An rare opportunity to join one of the most exclusive fragrance brands as a Supervisor in their beautiful London Boutique. Incredible working environment, a strong team and a beautiful product.
£35k - 40k per year
We have partnered with a luxury watchmakers who are looking for a Communications Manager for both UK & Ireland.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Merchandising Admin Assistant to work for a thriving and trend driven contemporary fashion brand.
£30k - 40k per year
A rare opportunity to join a globally recognised fashion house as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator in their West London offices
£22k - 24k per year + Commission
Sales Assistant for a luxurious homeware and gift brand based in a Department Store paying £24,000 plus excellent commission and career progression.
£23k - 25k per year + Commission
Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand based in a prestigious department store in London paying £25,000 + commission