Bespoke Menswear Specialist - Competitive Package
Are you a Made to Measure specialist looking for that next step up? Is your current retail role lacking career progression opportunities? This luxury menswear brand will offer you a great salary package, the chance to progress into management and be entitled more responsibilities.
Your typical day-to-day:
- Welcoming clients and providing the best customer experience over the phone and through written medias
- Support the store by achieving company budgets through the achievement of your KPI targets
- Report into manager on a daily basis
- Engage with clients and develop long term relationships
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of all products within the business, using this information to meet the needs of clients
Our client will offer you:
- A salary of up to £25,500
- Boutique hours
- Training and development opportunities
- A well-organised working environment and a varied workload
- The responsibility of looking after VIP clients
- The chance to work towards a management position
Apply today if these 4 points apply to you:
- Is your background in bespoke menswear?
- Are you confident in dealing with VIP clients?
- Do you have strong cross selling and leadership skills?
- Are you keen on a new challenge?
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent commission
This brand has worked with the royal family and a brand new store is opening due to high demand
£18000 - £20000 per annum
This stunning boutique in West London stocks both contemporary pieces and elegant eveningwear
£24000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Senior Sales Assistant wanted for sophisticated and elegant ladies ready-to-wear brand
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Commission
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sales Associate to step into a Supervisor role with a luxury lingerie brand
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are currently seeking a proactive and enthusiastic Sales Assistant to support an iconic shoe brand in their London location
£24000 - £25000 per annum
We are looking for an Arabic speaking self-driven and proactive Sales Associate for a world-renowned accessories brand that is the epitome of luxury and is based in Central London.