Bespoke Menswear Specialist - Competitive Package
Are you a Made to Measure specialist looking for that next step up? Is your current retail role lacking career progression opportunities? This luxury menswear brand will offer you a great salary package, the chance to progress into management and be entitled more responsibilities.
Your typical day-to-day:
- Welcoming clients and providing the best customer experience over the phone and through written medias
- Support the store by achieving company budgets through the achievement of your KPI targets
- Report into manager on a daily basis
- Engage with clients and develop long term relationships
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of all products within the business, using this information to meet the needs of clients
Our client will offer you:
- A salary of up to £25,500
- Boutique hours
- Training and development opportunities
- A well-organised working environment and a varied workload
- The responsibility of looking after VIP clients
- The chance to work towards a management position
Apply today if these 4 points apply to you:
- Is your background in bespoke menswear?
- Are you confident in dealing with VIP clients?
- Do you have strong cross selling and leadership skills?
- Are you keen on a new challenge?
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.