Beauty Trainer - Luxury Brand - Salary up to £32k
My client is one of the most renowned luxury brands in the world. They are internationally known for their ready-to-wear fashion, accessories and their fragrance and beauty range.
They are currently seeking an experienced candidate from the beauty industry to join their team as a trainer. In a nutshell, as the beauty trainer you will be responsible for training the fragrance and beauty employees across the UK & Ireland.
- Assist with the creation and design of training materials and courses
- Deliver effective training courses
- Set up and prepare all training sessions
- Responsible for inducting all new starters - HO and retail
- Make sure course materials are prepared to an impeccable standard
- Managerial experience is a must - the ideal candidate will currently be in a training role but managers who are currently working with cosmetics/beauty products will be considered as well
- You must have experience working with beauty products to be considered
- Training experience
- You must have strong Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills as you will be using MS Office regularly to creating training and course materials
- Stung communication skills - written and oral
- Confident with speaking to large groups
- Immaculate grooming standards
- Salary between £28,000 - 32,000 depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This brand specialises in luxury British accessories and are now seeking a floor Manager who is up for a new exiting challenge
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
A beautiful British leather accessories brand is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for their boutique in Central London
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Commission
A luxury fashion brand based in Central London is looking for an Assistant Manager. Salary up to £33,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Supervisor or Assistant Manager, seeking the next step in your career? Salary up to £30k!
£23000 - £28000 per annum
Are you an Assistant Store Manager with a luxury or premium background looking for your next challenge based in Oxford? Send us your CV today!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service, always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village