Beauty Trainer - Luxury Brand - Salary up to £32k
My client is one of the most renowned luxury brands in the world. They are internationally known for their ready-to-wear fashion, accessories and their fragrance and beauty range.
They are currently seeking an experienced candidate from the beauty industry to join their team as a trainer. In a nutshell, as the beauty trainer you will be responsible for training the fragrance and beauty employees across the UK & Ireland.
- Assist with the creation and design of training materials and courses
- Deliver effective training courses
- Set up and prepare all training sessions
- Responsible for inducting all new starters - HO and retail
- Make sure course materials are prepared to an impeccable standard
- Managerial experience is a must - the ideal candidate will currently be in a training role but managers who are currently working with cosmetics/beauty products will be considered as well
- You must have experience working with beauty products to be considered
- Training experience
- You must have strong Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills as you will be using MS Office regularly to creating training and course materials
- Stung communication skills - written and oral
- Confident with speaking to large groups
- Immaculate grooming standards
- Salary between £28,000 - 32,000 depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
€33000 - €35000 per annum
This luxury womenswear brand is seeking a passionate and sales driven Concession Manager to join their team in Dublin
£25000 - £28500 per annum + bonus
This luxury British accessories brand are looking for a Boutique Manager for their store in West London
£40000 - £46000 per annum + bonus
This luxury accessories brand are looking for a Boutique Manager to join their team
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Luxury womenswear brand is seeking an outstanding Assistant Manager (or an experienced Supervisor!) ready for the next step in their fashion career
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
This British womenswear brand is looking for a Client Experience Manager to be responsible for all stores across the UK and Ireland
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!