Beauty Trainer - Luxury Brand - Salary up to £32k
My client is one of the most renowned luxury brands in the world. They are internationally known for their ready-to-wear fashion, accessories and their fragrance and beauty range.
They are currently seeking an experienced candidate from the beauty industry to join their team as a trainer. In a nutshell, as the beauty trainer you will be responsible for training the fragrance and beauty employees across the UK & Ireland.
- Assist with the creation and design of training materials and courses
- Deliver effective training courses
- Set up and prepare all training sessions
- Responsible for inducting all new starters - HO and retail
- Make sure course materials are prepared to an impeccable standard
- Managerial experience is a must - the ideal candidate will currently be in a training role but managers who are currently working with cosmetics/beauty products will be considered as well
- You must have experience working with beauty products to be considered
- Training experience
- You must have strong Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills as you will be using MS Office regularly to creating training and course materials
- Stung communication skills - written and oral
- Confident with speaking to large groups
- Immaculate grooming standards
- Salary between £28,000 - 32,000 depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you a passionate tailoring enthusiast looking to join revolutionary leading menswear brand of the moment?
£38000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Retail Manager looking for your next challenge? Due to high demand the brand has expanded and are seeking a Store Manager paying £38,000 upwards
£26000 - £30000 per annum + Commission + Clothing Allowance
City of London, London
Flagship boutique on trendy Bond Street! Apply if you are a confidant and experienced Supervisor with an interest in men's fashion
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
City of London, London
One of the most iconic fine jewellery houses world wide is seeking a Private Sales Manager to drive sales with VIP clientele and manage a small concession
£29000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent commission
This company offers excellent career progression and benefits - keep reading
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
Boutique Manager wanted to join a contemporary brand in their 3 floor boutique where you will manage a team of 32 people. £40,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!