B2B Global Sales Executive - Luxury Brand - Central London
This British luxury brand prides themselves on their low staff turnover and nurturing, motivating work environment. They are currently seeking a B2B Global Sales Executive.
Luxury brand with a strong British heritage and a reputation for their fine craftsmanship and signature products. They pride themselves on their low staff turnover and nurturing, motivating work environment.
- Manage, develop and nurture existing clients as well as identify and convert new potential clients
- Maximise sales with existing customers through effective sales management
- Manage the entire sales process from pitch to after sales
- Monitor and report on UK & International market and competitor activities
- You must have a proven track record of business development and constantly achieving or exceeding sales and margin targets
- B2B background is a must - especially with securing new business
- Strong understanding of the luxury goods market
- Sales-driven, business-minded and analytical
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Generous commission scheme
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.