Assistant Wholesale Merchandiser - Essex
Calling all assistant wholesale merchandisers! Our client is a leading fashion label and is looking for someone to join their rapidly growing team in Essex.
This role sits within the international franchise department and is an amazing opportunity to be a part of the development of the wholesale team to maximize profit and deliver strategy whilst developing and building lasting client relationships.
- Manage the WSSI for partner intake targets
- Have a good understanding of key partners market places and have a continuous focus on emerging trends
- Analysing risks for merchandising and buying teams
- Liaise with franchise partners and have excellent communication with all external parties
- Manage Critical Path alongside events and new store openings
- Manage data for strategy and partner trade for all franchise meetings
- Manage a trainee
- Have WISSI management experience
- Be highly analytical and a wiz with Excel
- Strong communicator and have the ability to build relationships
- Be positive and proactive
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£27000 - £30000 per annum
Our client has boutique and luxury concessions across the world. Due to expansion and growth they now have an opportunity for a Junior Merchandiser!