Assistant Wholesale Merchandiser - Essex
Due to growth and expansion this leading fashion label is recruiting for an Assistant Wholesale Merchandiser.
This role sits within the International Franchise Department and is a great opportunity to be a part of the development of the wholesale team to maximize profit and deliver strategy whilst developing and building lasting client relationships.
- Manage the WISSI for partner intake targets
- Have a good understanding of Key Partners market places and have a continuous focus on emerging trends
- Analysing risks for Merchandising and Buying teams
- Liaise with franchise partners and have excellent communication with all external parties
- Manage Critical Path alongside events and new store openings
- Manage data for strategy and partner trade for all franchise meetings
- Manage a trainee
- Have WISSI management experience
- Be highly analytical and a wiz with Excel
- Strong communicator and have the ability to build relationships
- Be positive and proactive
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.