Assistant Store Manager - Luxury Product - Oxford
Are you currently an Assistant Store Manager with a luxury or premium background, looking for your next challenge? Our client are currently looking for an Assistant Manager to join their store within a very prestigious and busy location in Oxford.
* Proven passion and strategic vision in delivering results
* Lead the store team in providing an iconic customer experience, ensuring maximum profitability
* Achieve and maintain operational excellence through the efficient running of all areas of the stores
* Delivery of sales and profit targets as set by the company
* Responsible for all day to day operations in the store including but not limited to sales, operations, staff
* Strong management experience with a luxury or premium environment
* Strong leadership and people management skills
* Excellent communication skills at all levels
* Proven ability to increase sales and profitability
* Strong clientele background
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This brand specialises in luxury British accessories and are now seeking a floor Manager who is up for a new exiting challenge
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
A beautiful British leather accessories brand is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for their boutique in Central London
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Commission
A luxury fashion brand based in Central London is looking for an Assistant Manager. Salary up to £33,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Supervisor or Assistant Manager, seeking the next step in your career? Salary up to £30k!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service, always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village