Assistant Store Manager - Luxury Menswear / Made to Measure
One of the most prestigious Menswear and Made to Measure brands is now recruiting for an Assistant Store Manager for their stunning boutique in Mayfair, London. The ideal candidate will have extensive management experience in luxury retail, entrepreneurial flair and the ability to train and develop a successful team.
- Drive customer service to ensure the highest standards are delivered in a luxury environment
- Achieve store targets on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- To optimise sales by ensuring team consistently attract new clients and develop the existing client base
- To actively encourage the team to understand and proactively demonstrate an entrepreneurial flair for the selling process in order to achieve targets
- To oversee training and coaching to ensure all sales consultant achieve and maintain
- To be aware of Company and Store Security procedures and ensure they are adhered to at all times
- Significant management experience in retailing luxury menswear and ideally MTM
- Commercial awareness of luxury market
- Experience of business development within retail environment
- Ability and drive to train and develop the team into leadership roles
- Experience of managing a turnover above £1 million
- Proven track record in stock management; proven stock loss results in former and current employment
- Experience of dealing with high profile clients from different cultures and backgrounds
- Experience of building a regular client base
- Basic salary £40,000-45,000 depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you a passionate tailoring enthusiast looking to join revolutionary leading menswear brand of the moment?
£38000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Retail Manager looking for your next challenge? Due to high demand the brand has expanded and are seeking a Store Manager paying £38,000 upwards
£26000 - £30000 per annum + Commission + Clothing Allowance
City of London, London
Flagship boutique on trendy Bond Street! Apply if you are a confidant and experienced Supervisor with an interest in men's fashion
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
City of London, London
One of the most iconic fine jewellery houses world wide is seeking a Private Sales Manager to drive sales with VIP clientele and manage a small concession
£29000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent commission
This company offers excellent career progression and benefits - keep reading
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
Boutique Manager wanted to join a contemporary brand in their 3 floor boutique where you will manage a team of 32 people. £40,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!