Assistant Store Manager - Contemporary Menswear Boutique
Are you an experienced manager with a background in mens fashion? If you have great sales skills and a passion for motivating your team, this assistant store manager role is for you.
- Responsible for all front of house including driving sales, training and development
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- Maintain high retail standards
- Be sales focused and proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- Many opportunities for progression
- Retail management experience within a luxury or premium brand, menswear experience essential
- You will be flexible, hard working and committed
- Fantastic selling and communication skills
- Excellent grooming and personal sense of style
- Salary up to £32,000 (depending on experience)
- Excellent bonus scheme
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.