Assistant Planner - Premium Menswear Brand
My client is a thriving premium menswear brand based in central London. They are currently seeking to recruit a planning assistant. This role is ideal for an MAA with about 1 years' experience who is looking for the next step up, or, a junior assistant merchandiser / AM.
- Responsible for all key communication with suppliers, the wholesale team and product team to ensure stock levels are optimized.
- Create weekly reports for bestsellers, slow movers and stock lists on a weekly and monthly basis
- Work closely with suppliers to confirm order deadlines
- Monitor stock levels
- Stock availability analysis
- Responsible for seasonal range and analysis
- 1+ years merchandising experience
- Strong communication skills - you will be liaising with many different stakeholders
- Excellent time management
- Analytical with strong Excel skills
- Experience with retail planning tools such as WSSI and stock management systems
- Salary between £22k - £25k
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission
Do you want to work for a prestigious home appliance brand within their flagship store in London?
£19000 - £21000 per annum + Bonus + Commission
Arty ladies concept boutique in the heart of Chelsea is looking for a sophisticated and experienced Sales Associate to join their small and friendly team
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working retail Manager with an amazing client book? Send us your CV today!
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
This superbrand is the ultimate purveyor of handbags and leather accessories. They are now seeking a Supervisor to join their team in their desirable location in Central London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Unique leading luxury brand is looking for a self-driven Senior Sales Associate to join their boutique in London. This role is ideal for an outgoing person with great sales skills
£18 - £28 per hour
City of London, London
This luxury womenswear brand are seeking an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their atelier in the heart of London on an ongoing freelance basis