Assistant Planner - Premium Menswear Brand
My client is a thriving premium menswear brand based in central London. They are currently seeking to recruit a planning assistant. This role is ideal for an MAA with about 1 years' experience who is looking for the next step up, or, a junior assistant merchandiser / AM.
- Responsible for all key communication with suppliers, the wholesale team and product team to ensure stock levels are optimized.
- Create weekly reports for bestsellers, slow movers and stock lists on a weekly and monthly basis
- Work closely with suppliers to confirm order deadlines
- Monitor stock levels
- Stock availability analysis
- Responsible for seasonal range and analysis
- 1+ years merchandising experience
- Strong communication skills - you will be liaising with many different stakeholders
- Excellent time management
- Analytical with strong Excel skills
- Experience with retail planning tools such as WSSI and stock management systems
- Salary between £22k - £25k
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.