Assistant Merchandiser - World leading luxury brand!
A chance to join one of the most prestigious fashion houses in the world within their footwear category as an Assistant Merchandiser. High profile role for an established AM / Assistant Merchandiser.
Assistant Merchandiser role:
As an Assistant Merchandiser you will report directly to the Merchandising Manager and your main responsibility will be to plan the life cycle of products for both the retail stores and the online business.
- Weekly, monthly and seasonal reporting
- Complete WSSI's, range planning and allocation / replenishment process
- Analyse sales and process orders
- Assess high volumes of numerical data
- Collaborate closely with the buying team
- Create ad hoc reports and strategic proposals for investment to drive growth and maximise profitability
The AM candidate:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience working at Assistant Merchandiser / Merchandise Assistant level
- Experience working within the luxury leather and accessories categories
- Commercially astute and an excellent team player
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Highly numerical and analytical skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Salary between £30,000 - £38,000 (based on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent commission
This brand has worked with the royal family and a brand new store is opening due to high demand
£40000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits + Excellent Commission
World renowned fine jewellery brand is a seeking a Store Manager to join their boutique that offers an amazing commission structure
£34000 - £38000 per annum
City of London, London
Wholesale Manager wanted to represent a footwear brand in a showroom that specialises in selling international brands to the UK market