Assistant Merchandiser - Womenswear
We have partnered with a contemporary womenswear brand who are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Assistant Merchandiser join their Central London based team.
British contemporary fashion brand for women offering affordable, designer-quality clothes made with unique attention to fit, fabric and detail.
- Produce weekly, monthly & seasonal sales, stock & markdown reporting
- Update and maintain WSSI for own categories, identifying commercial risk and opportunity
- Manage monthly category sales and returns analysis.
- Manage both a landed and FOB supply base for stock delivery, highlighting delivery issues to the B&M team and communicating impact to E-com, Finance and Marketing teams
- Manage MAA to action store stock allocation and replenishment orders
- Manage Concession channels by ensuring timely stock deliveries
- Previous Merchandising experience essential (the role would suit a senior MAA or existing junior AM looking for progression)
- Womenswear experience
- Excellent numerical skills and strong Microsoft Excel user
- Strong analytical skills
- Retail experience is desirable
- Salary up to £27,000
- Generous employee discount
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
£30k - 35k per year
Four Seasons Recruitment have partnered with a luxury accessories and RTW brand that are looking for a confident and trend driven Junior Merchandiser to join their central London based head office.
£40k - 45k per year + Great Benefits
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PACKAGE. A contemporary jewellery brand are looking for a Merchandising Manager to join their central London offices