Assistant Merchandiser / Womenswear Fashion Brand
Highly sought after Womenswear fashion brand with a celebrity following are seeking an Assistant Merchandiser to join their team based in central London. This is a fun, vibrant and trend setting brand looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Assistant Merchandiser eager to step into their next role.
- Provide Merchandising Manager and team with update on the weekly performance
- Track Sell-thru
- Adhoc analysis
- Management of stock levels including comprehensive forecasts
- Provide analysis on historical sales & stock
- Manage Supply Chain
- Conduct regular market research to develop awareness of emerging trends and competitor product offer and pricing
- Responsible for analysing trade and providing teams with the weekly sales summaries.
- Help to manage budgets
- Manage stock levels on the website and in the store, including weekly replenishment's and transfers.
- Point of contact for Allocators and MAA's
- Provide seasonal communication guide based on sell-in results
To apply for the Assistant Merchandiser role you must have:
- 2+ years experience in a Merchandising team within fashion
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Highly numerate, with the ability to analyse numerical data quickly and efficiently
- Methodical and logical approach
- Commercially astute
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work to strict deadlines and work well in fast paced environment