Assistant Merchandiser - Trendy Womenswear / Accessories
This global premium fashion brand is known for their unique, trendy and luxe products. Due to a rapid expansion plan, they are now hiring an Assistant Merchandiser to join their team in North London.
If you are an MAA with 2 years experience in fashion, or a recently promoted Assistant Merchandiser looking for a fresh new challenge with a growing premium brand, we would love to hear from you!
In this role you will be reporting directly into the Merchandiser and be responsible for planning and trading various categories, based out of one of the most unique and vibrant head offices in retail.
- Maintenance and management of WSSI'S for own categories
- Review and manage sales, spend & OTB, intake, carry over, stock movements
- Identifying commercial repeats in season
- Liaising with buying and VM team, production & warehouse and ensuring that stock is in the right place
- Attend and coordinate weekly production meetings to review and manage actual & planned intake
- Managing Markdown uploads and store communication with the allocation team
- Schedule and manage department current and end of season analysis; colour, price point, attribute and ROS
- Supporting Merchandisers and Buyers with in season analysis to ensure SLS are optimised
- 2+ years experience in a merchandising team within a large fashion brand
- WSSI - must have experience of managing & re-forecasting own WSSI's
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Highly numerate, with the ability to analyse numerical data quickly and efficiently
- Methodical and logical approach
- Commercially astute and able to communicate well with all teams
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work to strict deadlines and work well in fast paced environment
- Salary up to 26,000 based on experience
- Company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Love shoes? This iconic brand is looking for temporary staff for their London boutique. Retail experience a must!
£38000 - £45000 per annum + BONUS
East London, London
Menswear Account Manager needed for this top brand within this inspiring and leading fashion sales and distribution agency. Competitive salary and bonus...
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Rare opening! Are you knowledgeable in PLM systems and looking for your next step within a world renowned fashion house?
Up to £45000 per annum
City of London, London
Global Marketing Manager opportunity with a luxury brand based in Central London
£25000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Wholesale Executive opportunity with an edgy menswear brand