Assistant Merchandiser - North West
One of the most recognised high street fashion brands is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Merchandiser to join their fast-paced and highly successful team.
We would love to meet a results-driven individual with relevant experience who has an analytical mindset and an avid love of fashion. If you are looking to progress your career in a challenging and rewarding role as an Assistant Merchandiser then this job is for you!
- Managing sales, intake, stock movements, markdowns
- Working alongside the buying team to plan and trade various categories
- Liaise with the buying, VM, production and warehouse teams to manage allocations and stock
- Coordinate and present at weekly internal planning and trade meetings
- Management and scheduling of end of season analysis
- Supporting Merchandisers and Buyers with analysis to ensure SLS optimisation
- Development and management of other teams
- 2 years+ in a Senior MAA role or Assistant Merchandiser role
- Analytical mindset
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Bachelor's degree
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.