Assistant Merchandiser - Luxury Womenswear
This luxury fashion brand has a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced assistant merchandiser to work within their womenswear division. You will be based in their amazing head office in West London.
There is an assistant merchandiser role available for an intelligent and highly commercially aware merchandiser with experience in ready-to-wear luxury, looking to progress their career in fashion. We are seeking someone who can drive a product with determination, knowledge and brand vision. Responsibilities will include:
- Define and implement the product category strategies
- Challenge & inspire design & development teams, internal communication with all teams from design to marketing
- Range planning and managing range life-cycles and creating global range structures
- Ownership within driving business pricing and margin requirements
- Accurate forecast planning & category analysis
- Strategic go-to-market plans with all functional leads of the business
- Act as category ambassador both internally and externally
- Work with accounts to determine buying budgets in line with company and global strategy
- Experience in a luxury ready-to-wear brand
- Excellent spoken & written English, accurate spelling, grammar and numeracy skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (In particular Excel)
- Ability to manage workload by priority/deadline across several projects
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently
- Demonstrate a strong interest in fashion
- Has a logical approach to problem solving
- A degree level qualification related to merchandising
- Salary between £27,000 - £30,000
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Great opportunity for experienced Sales Associates to join a market leading luxury stationery brand!
£8.5 - £9 per hour
Are you looking for a weekend job, or are you perhaps a student keen to make some extra money?
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent commission
Are you from a strong wholesale background wanting to make serious impact on a footwear brand? This is an innovative ladies shoe brand with a great story......
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
East London, London
This is a Key Account Manager role for a fast selling brand that is experiencing phenomenal growth and needs an experienced Manager to spearhead their continued success and development!
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Customer Service Assistant wanted to join the Head Office team of this luxury watch and repairs company, based in Central London
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!