Assistant Merchandiser - Luxury Womenswear
This luxury fashion brand has a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced assistant merchandiser to work within their womenswear division. You will be based in their amazing head office in West London.
There is an assistant merchandiser role available for an intelligent and highly commercially aware merchandiser with experience in ready-to-wear luxury, looking to progress their career in fashion. We are seeking someone who can drive a product with determination, knowledge and brand vision. Responsibilities will include:
- Define and implement the product category strategies
- Challenge & inspire design & development teams, internal communication with all teams from design to marketing
- Range planning and managing range life-cycles and creating global range structures
- Ownership within driving business pricing and margin requirements
- Accurate forecast planning & category analysis
- Strategic go-to-market plans with all functional leads of the business
- Act as category ambassador both internally and externally
- Work with accounts to determine buying budgets in line with company and global strategy
- Experience in a luxury ready-to-wear brand
- Excellent spoken & written English, accurate spelling, grammar and numeracy skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (In particular Excel)
- Ability to manage workload by priority/deadline across several projects
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently
- Demonstrate a strong interest in fashion
- Has a logical approach to problem solving
- A degree level qualification related to merchandising
- Salary between £27,000 - £30,000
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK