Assistant Merchandiser - Luxury Shoes
If you are a Merchandise Assistant looking to step into an Assistant Merchandiser role within a global luxury company like none other, we would love to hear from you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Merchandiser to join one of the world's most iconic luxury brands for their footwear category. As the Assistant Merchandiser you will report into the Merchandising Manager and with the support of a team of Merchandising Admin Assistants you will be responsible for assisting in the planning of the life cycle of products for the retail stores and online business. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Weekly, monthly and seasonal reporting
- Complete WSSI's, range planning and allocation/ replenishment process
- Analysing sales and process orders
- Collaborate closely with buying team
- Provide management with reporting and strategic proposals for investment to drive growth and maximise profitability
- Previous experience working at Assistant / Junior Merchandiser level
- Attention to detail and strong skills in data analysis and report generation
- Energetic, easy-going and a great team player
- Commercially astute and able to communicate across levels
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Highly numerical, analytical with well developed commercial and business acumen
- Excellent administration and communication skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
If you believe that you have relevant experience, send your CV directly to email@example.com or apply here.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.