Assistant Merchandiser - Luxury RTW - Central London
This iconic luxury womenswear brand has been experiencing phenomenal growth and expansion and there is now an opportunity for an Assistant Merchandiser to join their successful and profitable business. This is a really exciting opportunity to gain exposure, grow your merchandising career and work within a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with production and raising purchase orders
- Focus on maximising sales through stock allocation and replenishment
- Work across retail, wholesale and online channels
- Producing daily and weekly trade reports
- Supporting and working closely with buyers
- Management and monitoring stock levels
- Ensuring all key deadlines are updated on systems and met
- Monitor stock movement and work with supply chain
- Providing end of seasons sell through analysis for the buying team
- Running daily and weekly trade reports for buying and merchandising
- Minimum 3 years of experience in luxury fashion
- Highly analytical and excellent maths skills
- Strong understanding of critical path
- Experience in working with PLM software - SAP highly advantageous
- Well organised and adaptable in fast paced environment
- Degree in buying or merchandising discipline is highly desirable
- Organised and able to manage multiple tasks within agreed deadlines
- Liaise effectively and appropriately at all levels
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills
- Salary up to £33k (dependent on experience)
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£32000 - £40000 per annum
City of London, London
International omni-channel merchandiser role with a luxury swimwear brand!
£48000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Be part of a highly successful British heritage brand in an exciting Product Merchandising Manager role based out of their Central london offices. Apply now!
£21000 - £23000 per annum
This leading British heritage brand is seeking an Ecommerce Assistant to work across their online market
£19000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits
West London, London
If you are highly analytical and numerically strong with a keenness to start your career with a highly successful fashion brand - apply today!
£40000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
Are you a Merchandiser with a creative and edgy flare? This North West London based brand is seeking a Global Product Line Manager for industrial footwear
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
South West London, London
Are you a Junior Merchandiser or an Assistant Merchandiser looking for a new exciting role? This is your chance to join one of the world's most popular occasion-wear brands!