Assistant Merchandiser- Luxury Leather goods - Central London
Join one of the world's most luxurious runway fashion brands as an Assistant Merchandiser to manage their footwear category. This role will provide new challenges as the business is experiencing record-breaking profits and undergoing massive expansion plans
As an Assistant Merchandiser you will report directly to the merchandising manager. Your main responsibility will be to assist the planning of the life cycle of products for both the retail stores and the online business.
- Weekly, monthly and seasonal reporting
- Complete WSSI's, range planning and allocation / replenishment process
- Analyse sales and process orders
- Assess high volumes of numerical data
- Collaborate closely with the buying team
- Create ad hoc reports and strategic proposals for investment to drive growth and maximise profitability
- Minimum 1-2 years experience working at assistant merchandiser/ merchandise assistant level
- Experience working within the luxury leather and accessories categories
- Commercially astute and an excellent team player with the ability to communicate across levels
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Highly numerical and analytical with well developed commercial and business acumen
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Salary between £30,000 - £35,000 (based on experience)
If you believe that you have relevant experience, send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 237 8900.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£32000 - £40000 per annum
City of London, London
International omni-channel merchandiser role with a luxury swimwear brand!
£48000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Be part of a highly successful British heritage brand in an exciting Product Merchandising Manager role based out of their Central london offices. Apply now!
£21000 - £23000 per annum
This leading British heritage brand is seeking an Ecommerce Assistant to work across their online market
£19000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits
West London, London
If you are highly analytical and numerically strong with a keenness to start your career with a highly successful fashion brand - apply today!
£40000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
Are you a Merchandiser with a creative and edgy flare? This North West London based brand is seeking a Global Product Line Manager for industrial footwear
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
South West London, London
Are you a Junior Merchandiser or an Assistant Merchandiser looking for a new exciting role? This is your chance to join one of the world's most popular occasion-wear brands!