Assistant Merchandiser / Luxury Fashion / London
Our client, the epitome of luxury fashion, is seeking an Assistant Merchandiser. You will report directly to the merchandising manager. Your main responsibility will be to assist the planning of the life cycle of products for both the retail stores and the online business. If you are highly analytical, have a background in luxury/premium fashion merchandising then this is the next step in your career!
- Weekly, monthly and seasonal reporting
- Complete WSSI's, range planning and allocation / replenishment process
- Analyse sales and process orders
- Assess high volumes of numerical data
- Collaborate closely with the buying team
- Create ad hoc reports and strategic proposals for investment to drive growth and maximise profitability
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working at assistant merchandiser/merchandise assistant level
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Highly numerical and analytical with well developed commercial and business acumen
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Salary between £30,000 - £32,000 (based on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London