Assistant Merchandiser - Luxury Brand - London
An iconic British footwear brand is looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to join their ever growing, dynamic and ambitious team. This is a role where you can be hands on and work with an amazing product and have a lot of autonomy in your role.
As Assistant Merchandiser you will:
- Responsible for controlling retailer selling information
- Provide Merchandise Manager and team with update on the weekly performance
- Track Sell-thru
- Produce analytical retailer sales packs ready for sales campaign
- Adhoc analysis
- Management of stock levels including comprehensive forecasts
- Provide analysis on historical sales & stock
- Assist in following the collection through the design and development stages to ensure it is designed to commercial plan.
- Conduct regular market research to develop awareness of emerging trends and competitor product offer and pricing.
- Responsible for analysing trade and providing teams with the weekly sales summaries.
- Help to manage budgets
- Manage stock levels on the website and in the store, including weekly replenishment's and transfers.
- Point of contact for store team.
- Provide seasonal communication guide based on sell-in results.
To apply for the Assistant Merchandiser role you must have:
- 2+ years experience in a Merchandising team within fashion
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Highly numerate, with the ability to analyse numerical data quickly and efficiently
- Methodical and logical approach
- Commercially astute
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work to strict deadlines and work well in fast paced environment