Assistant Merchandiser - Homeware Brand - West London
Are you a switched on Merchandiser keen to work within a very hands-on environment? This role will provide excellent exposure supporting all teams including wholesale, retail and online channels.
- Working closely with the Buying team to plan new ranges
- Co-ordinate with all external teams including suppliers and the warehouse
- Management of the critical path, identifying cost effectiveness and pricing strategy
- Generate forecasts for sales and stock
- Competitor knowledge and keeping on top of trends within the market
- Must be highly analytical and proficient on Excel and word
- Working at Assistant Merchandiser level or above
- Market knowledge
- Salary up to £26k, depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel