Assistant Merchandiser - Fashion
One of Britain's most recognised high street fashion brands is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Merchandiser to join their fast-paced and highly successful team.
We would love to meet a results-driven individual with relevant experience who has an analytical mindset and an avid love of fashion. If you are looking to progress your career in a challenging and rewarding role as an Assistant Merchandiser in one of the leading high street brands in the UK, then this job is for you!
- Managing sales, intake, stock movements, markdowns (WWSI's)
- Working alongside the buying team to plan and trade various categories
- Liaise with the buying, VM, production and warehouse teams to manage allocations and stock
- Coordinate and present at weekly internal planning and trade meetings
- Management and scheduling of end of season analysis
- Supporting Merchandisers and Buyers with analysis to ensure SLS optimisation
- Optimising performance of store groups and liaising with senior stakeholders
- Development and management of other teams
- Will report directly to the lead Merchandiser
- 2 years+ in a Senior MAA role or Assistant Merchandiser role
- MUST have experience with WSSI
- Analytical mindset
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Can work calmly under pressure
- Confident decision-maker
- Strong Excel skills
- Bachelor's Degree
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£24000 - £27000 per annum
This is a rare opportunity for a Senior MAA to move into a AM / Assistant Merchandiser role for this modern, stylish and extremely popular homeware brand!
Up to £18000 per annum
Entry level Assistant Merchandiser opportunity with a hugely successful UK retailer
£22000 - £26000 per annum
South West London, London
Phenomenal opportunity for someone to support the head of Brand of an ever expanding luxury homeware company. You will have 2 years + as a Merchandiser and have a hands on approach!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
One of the largest UK multi-channel retailers is looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to provide support to the Senior Merchandisers based in the North West
£45000 - £53000 per annum
City of London, London
I am looking for a senior merchandiser with strong planning, store allocation and SAP knowledge to work for a luxury accessories brand
£19000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
Apply today if you are a highly analytical graduate and keen to start your career as an MAA in a fun and friendly fashion environment, with a highly successful brand!