Assistant Merchandiser - Fashion
One of Britain's most recognised high street fashion brands is looking for an enthusiastic assistant merchandiser to join their fast-paced and highly successful team.
We would love to meet a results-driven individual with relevant experience who has an analytical mindset and an avid love of fashion. If you are looking to progress your career in a challenging and rewarding role as an assistant merchandiser in one of the leading high street brands in the UK, then this job is for you.
- Managing sales, intake, stock movements, markdowns (WWSI's)
- Working alongside the buying team to plan and trade various categories
- Liaise with the buying, VM, production and warehouse teams to manage allocations and stock
- Coordinate and present at weekly internal planning and trade meetings
- Management and scheduling of end of season analysis
- Supporting Merchandisers and Buyers with analysis to ensure SLS optimisation
- Optimising performance of store groups and liaising with senior stakeholders
- Development and management of other teams
- Will report directly to the lead Merchandiser
- 2 years+ in a Senior MAA role or Assistant Merchandiser role
- Analytical mindset
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Can work calmly under pressure
- Strong decision-maker
- MUST have experience with WSSI
- Strong Excel skills
- Bachelor's Degree
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£20000 - £21000 per annum
This is a great opportunity for a MAA to join a prestigious British luxury brand based in Central London.
£30000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Are you an experienced Assistant Merchandiser with a background in luxury, keen to take on a role with an incredible runway fashion brand? You do not want to miss this opportunity!
£18000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
If you are a recent graduate with excellent mathematical skills and a passion for luxury, apply now!
£30000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus
Unique and career enhancing opportunity for a Head Office based Visual Merchandiser to join a creative and inspiring boutique agency in South West London
£50000 - £52000 per annum
Are you a Merchandising Manager who is design led and product focused? This globally known London based footwear brand are seeking a Product Merchandising Manager
£32000 - £38000 per annum
North London, London
Our globally known client is seeking an experienced product Merchandiser to join them at a time of growth and expansion