Assistant Merchandiser - Experienced AM
Highly sought after and established womenswear fashion brand are seeking an assistant merchandiser to join their team based in central London.
This is a fun, vibrant and trend setting brand looking for an enthusiastic and passionate assistant merchandiser that is eager to step into their next role.
- Provide merchandising manager and team with update on the weekly performance
- Track sell-thru
- Ad hoc analysis
- Management of stock levels including comprehensive forecasts
- Provide analysis on historical sales & stock
- Manage supply chain
- Conduct regular market research to develop awareness of emerging trends and competitor product offer and pricing
- Responsible for analysing trade and providing teams with the weekly sales summaries.
- Help to manage budgets
- Manage stock levels on the website and in the store, including weekly replenishment's and transfers.
- Point of contact for allocators and merchandising admin assistants
- Provide seasonal communication guide based on sell-in results
- 2+ years experience in a merchandising team within fashion
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Highly numerate, with the ability to analyse numerical data quickly and efficiently
- Methodical and logical approach
- Commercially astute
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work to strict deadlines and work well in fast paced environment
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK
£22000 - £24000 per annum
West London, London
Are you looking for a career in buying or merchandising and have at least 1 years experience in either field? My client is looking for an Administrator for all data entry and purchasing orders
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Fun, vibrant and trend-setting brand are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and experienced Merchandiser
£45000 - £53000 per annum
City of London, London
I am looking for a senior merchandiser with strong planning, store allocation and SAP knowledge to work for a luxury accessories brand
£29000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
Due to expansion and growth this luxury accessories brand has an opportunity for a Junior Merchandiser to join their team based in Central London