Assistant Merchandiser - Experienced AM
Highly sought after and established womenswear fashion brand are seeking an assistant merchandiser to join their team based in central London.
This is a fun, vibrant and trend setting brand looking for an enthusiastic and passionate assistant merchandiser that is eager to step into their next role.
- Provide merchandising manager and team with update on the weekly performance
- Track sell-thru
- Ad hoc analysis
- Management of stock levels including comprehensive forecasts
- Provide analysis on historical sales & stock
- Manage supply chain
- Conduct regular market research to develop awareness of emerging trends and competitor product offer and pricing
- Responsible for analysing trade and providing teams with the weekly sales summaries.
- Help to manage budgets
- Manage stock levels on the website and in the store, including weekly replenishment's and transfers.
- Point of contact for allocators and merchandising admin assistants
- Provide seasonal communication guide based on sell-in results
- 2+ years experience in a merchandising team within fashion
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Highly numerate, with the ability to analyse numerical data quickly and efficiently
- Methodical and logical approach
- Commercially astute
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work to strict deadlines and work well in fast paced environment
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£20000 - £21000 per annum
This is a great opportunity for a MAA to join a prestigious British luxury brand based in Central London.
£30000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Are you an experienced Assistant Merchandiser with a background in luxury, keen to take on a role with an incredible runway fashion brand? You do not want to miss this opportunity!
£18000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
If you are a recent graduate with excellent mathematical skills and a passion for luxury, apply now!
£30000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus
Unique and career enhancing opportunity for a Head Office based Visual Merchandiser to join a creative and inspiring boutique agency in South West London
£50000 - £52000 per annum
Are you a Merchandising Manager who is design led and product focused? This globally known London based footwear brand are seeking a Product Merchandising Manager
£32000 - £38000 per annum
North London, London
Our globally known client is seeking an experienced product Merchandiser to join them at a time of growth and expansion