Assistant Merchandiser - Experienced AM
Highly sought after and established womenswear fashion brand are seeking an assistant merchandiser to join their team based in central London.
This is a fun, vibrant and trend setting brand looking for an enthusiastic and passionate assistant merchandiser that is eager to step into their next role.
- Provide merchandising manager and team with update on the weekly performance
- Track sell-thru
- Ad hoc analysis
- Management of stock levels including comprehensive forecasts
- Provide analysis on historical sales & stock
- Manage supply chain
- Conduct regular market research to develop awareness of emerging trends and competitor product offer and pricing
- Responsible for analysing trade and providing teams with the weekly sales summaries.
- Help to manage budgets
- Manage stock levels on the website and in the store, including weekly replenishment's and transfers.
- Point of contact for allocators and merchandising admin assistants
- Provide seasonal communication guide based on sell-in results
- 2+ years experience in a merchandising team within fashion
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Highly numerate, with the ability to analyse numerical data quickly and efficiently
- Methodical and logical approach
- Commercially astute
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work to strict deadlines and work well in fast paced environment
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
One of Britain's most recognised high street fashion brands is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Merchandiser to join their fast-paced and highly successful team
£40000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
This globally renowned brand is looking for a Branch Merchandiser for store planning for both the UK and Europe
£30000 - £32000 per annum
Our client, the epitome of luxury fashion, is seeking an Assistant Merchandiser. If you are highly analytical and have a background in luxury merchandising then this is your next role!
£32000 - £38000 per annum + benefits
A chance to join one of the most prestigious fashion houses in the world within their footwear category as an Assistant Merchandiser.
£19000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
Apply today if you are a highly analytical graduate and keen to start your career as an MAA in a fun and friendly fashion environment, with a highly successful brand!