Assistant Merchandiser- Designer footwear - Central London
Join one of the world's most luxurious runway fashion brands as an Assistant Merchandiser to manage their footwear category.
This role will provide new challenges as the business is experiencing record-breaking profits and undergoing massive expansion plans.
As an Assistant Merchandiser you will report directly to the merchandising manager. Your main responsibility will be to assist the planning of the life cycle of products for both the retail stores and the online business.
- Weekly, monthly and seasonal reporting
- Complete WSSI's, range planning and allocation / replenishment process
- Analyse sales and process orders
- Assess high volumes of numerical data
- Collaborate closely with the buying team
- Create ad hoc reports and strategic proposals for investment to drive growth and maximise profitability
- Minimum 1-2 years experience working at assistant merchandiser/merchandise assistant level
- Experience working within the luxury leather and accessories categories
- Commercially astute and an excellent team player with the ability to communicate across levels
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Highly numerical and analytical with well developed commercial and business acumen
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Salary between £30,000 - £38,000 (based on experience)
If you believe that you have relevant experience, send your CV directly to email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
If you are a recent graduate with excellent mathematical skills and a passion for luxury, apply now!
£30000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus
Unique and career enhancing opportunity for a Head Office based Visual Merchandiser to join a creative and inspiring boutique agency in South West London
£50000 - £52000 per annum
Are you a Merchandising Manager who is design led and product focused? This globally known London based footwear brand are seeking a Product Merchandising Manager
£32000 - £38000 per annum
North London, London
Our globally known client is seeking an experienced product Merchandiser to join them at a time of growth and expansion
£26000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits
North West London, London
Apply today if you are an established Assistant Merchandiser or Junior Merchandiser with management experience and looking to step into luxury fashion Merchandising!