Assistant Merchandiser - Designer footwear - Central London
Join one of the world's most luxurious runway fashion brands as an Assistant Merchandiser to manage their footwear category.
This role will provide new challenges as the business is experiencing record-breaking profits and undergoing massive expansion plans.
As an Assistant Merchandiser you will report directly to the merchandising manager. Your main responsibility will be to assist the planning of the life cycle of products for both the retail stores and the online business.
- Weekly, monthly and seasonal reporting
- Complete WSSI's, range planning and allocation / replenishment process
- Analyse sales and process orders
- Assess high volumes of numerical data
- Collaborate closely with the buying team
- Create ad hoc reports and strategic proposals for investment to drive growth and maximise profitability
- Minimum 1-2 years experience working at assistant merchandiser/merchandise assistant level
- Experience working within the luxury leather and accessories categories
- Commercially astute and an excellent team player with the ability to communicate across levels
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Highly numerical and analytical with well developed commercial and business acumen
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Salary between £30,000 - £38,000 (based on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
One of Britain's most recognised high street fashion brands is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Merchandiser to join their fast-paced and highly successful team
£40000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
This globally renowned brand is looking for a Branch Merchandiser for store planning for both the UK and Europe
£30000 - £32000 per annum
Our client, the epitome of luxury fashion, is seeking an Assistant Merchandiser. If you are highly analytical and have a background in luxury merchandising then this is your next role!
£32000 - £38000 per annum + benefits
A chance to join one of the most prestigious fashion houses in the world within their footwear category as an Assistant Merchandiser.
£19000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
Apply today if you are a highly analytical graduate and keen to start your career as an MAA in a fun and friendly fashion environment, with a highly successful brand!