Assistant Merchandiser - Designer footwear - Central London
Join one of the world's most luxurious runway fashion brands as an Assistant Merchandiser to manage their footwear category.
This role will provide new challenges as the business is experiencing record-breaking profits and undergoing massive expansion plans.
As an Assistant Merchandiser you will report directly to the merchandising manager. Your main responsibility will be to assist the planning of the life cycle of products for both the retail stores and the online business.
- Weekly, monthly and seasonal reporting
- Complete WSSI's, range planning and allocation / replenishment process
- Analyse sales and process orders
- Assess high volumes of numerical data
- Collaborate closely with the buying team
- Create ad hoc reports and strategic proposals for investment to drive growth and maximise profitability
- Minimum 1-2 years experience working at assistant merchandiser/merchandise assistant level
- Experience working within the luxury leather and accessories categories
- Commercially astute and an excellent team player with the ability to communicate across levels
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Highly numerical and analytical with well developed commercial and business acumen
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Salary between £30,000 - £38,000 (based on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK
£22000 - £24000 per annum
West London, London
Are you looking for a career in buying or merchandising and have at least 1 years experience in either field? My client is looking for an Administrator for all data entry and purchasing orders
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Fun, vibrant and trend-setting brand are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and experienced Merchandiser
£45000 - £53000 per annum
City of London, London
I am looking for a senior merchandiser with strong planning, store allocation and SAP knowledge to work for a luxury accessories brand
£29000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
Due to expansion and growth this luxury accessories brand has an opportunity for a Junior Merchandiser to join their team based in Central London