Assistant Merchandiser - AM - Iconic British Brand
One of Britain's most recognised high street fashion brands is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Merchandiser to join their fast-paced and highly successful team!
We would love to meet a results-driven individual with relevant experience who has an analytical mindset and an avid love of fashion. If you are looking to progress your career in a challenging and rewarding role as an Assistant Merchandiser in one of the leading high street brands in the UK, then this job is for you.
- Managing sales, intake, stock movements, markdowns (WWSI's)
- Working alongside the buying team to plan and trade various categories
- Liaise with the buying, VM, production and warehouse teams to manage allocations and stock
- Coordinate and present at weekly internal planning and trade meetings
- Management and scheduling of end of season analysis
- Supporting Merchandisers and Buyers with analysis to ensure SLS optimisation
- Optimising performance of store groups and liaising with senior stakeholders
- Development and management of other teams
- Will report directly to the lead Merchandiser
- 2 years+ in a Senior MAA role or Assistant Merchandiser role
- Analytical mindset
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Can work calmly under pressure
- Strong decision-maker
- MUST have experience with WSSI
- Strong Excel skills
- Bachelor's Degree
Due to the high volume of applications we are only able to contact successful candidates.
£23000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
One of Britain's most recognised high street fashion brands is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Merchandiser to join their fast-paced and highly successful team
£40000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
This globally renowned brand is looking for a Branch Merchandiser for store planning for both the UK and Europe
£30000 - £32000 per annum
Our client, the epitome of luxury fashion, is seeking an Assistant Merchandiser. If you are highly analytical and have a background in luxury merchandising then this is your next role!
£32000 - £38000 per annum + benefits
A chance to join one of the most prestigious fashion houses in the world within their footwear category as an Assistant Merchandiser.
£19000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
Apply today if you are a highly analytical graduate and keen to start your career as an MAA in a fun and friendly fashion environment, with a highly successful brand!