Assistant Manger - Luxury Brand - Iconic Department Store
This luxury ready-to-wear brand is looking for an Assistant Manager to represent and work for them in the most iconic department store in Birmingham.
- You will have management experience with a high street or premium fashion brand
- You will have strong understanding of luxury retail
- You will enjoy working with ladies ready to wear
- You will be energetic, hardworking and extremely hands on
- Manage the daily activity of the concession
- Report daily, monthly and annual key performance indicators
- Develop action plans and manage sales associates performance
- Provide consistent, positive and constructive feedback to the company
- Monitor staff in product knowledge, customer service and selling skills
- Salary up to £22,000
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity further, please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately - we are expecting this role to go fast!
Due to high volumes of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Store Manager wanted for new store opening in Kingston! Excellent benefits including flexible working hours
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
This Italian fashion superbrand with a strong heritage is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport
£20000 - £23000 per annum + Commission
Are you a Supervisor or Senior Sales Consultant with a passion for driving teams and delivering success in luxury retail? Apply now!
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Commission
City of London, London
Menswear brand with a strong and loyal heritage is looking for a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in East London.
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Additional benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service? Are you always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories. They are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London.