Assistant Manager - Stunning Menswear Boutique
One of the most prestigious menswear and made-to-measure brands is now recruiting for an Assistant Store Manager for their stunning boutique in Mayfair, London.
The ideal candidate will have extensive management experience in luxury retail, entrepreneurial flair and the ability to train and develop a successful team.
- Drive customer service to ensure the highest standards are delivered in a luxury environment
- Achieve store targets on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- To optimise sales by ensuring team consistently attract new clients and develop the existing client base
- To actively encourage the team to understand and proactively demonstrate an entrepreneurial flair for the selling process in order to achieve targets
- To oversee training and coaching to ensure all sales consultant achieve and maintain
- To be aware of Company and Store Security procedures and ensure they are adhered to at all times
- Significant management experience in retailing luxury menswear and ideally MTM
- Commercial awareness of luxury market
- Experience of business development within retail environment
- Ability and drive to train and develop the team into leadership roles
- Experience of managing a turnover above £1 million
- Proven track record in stock management; proven stock loss results in former and current employment
- Experience of dealing with high profile clients from different cultures and backgrounds
- Experience of building a regular client base
- Basic salary £40,000-45,000 depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.