Assistant Manager - REGENT STREET - Unisex Lifestyle Brand
My client is a world famous and unisex lifestyle brand. They are seeking an experienced Assistant Manger to lead and motivate a large sales team while supporting the Store Director.
Excellent company benefits and competitive salary!
- Assists in achieving established store metrics as assigned by division leadership and Store Director - payroll, budgets, hiring goals, shrink goals, etc.
- Provides critical feedback to Store Director on trends, product specifics, needs and resolutions
- Ensures that all operational standards are met and executed
- Is knowledgeable about what is going on in the market and what trends are being seen in competitors
- Filters decisions and thoughts through bottom line impact
- Aligns actions and strategies to brand vision in all areas
- Builds a strong partnership with peers, key holder, associates, Store Director and Market Director
- Reacts to store opportunities using all available tools and resources
- Steps in for Store Director when necessary
- On a daily basis, this position will entail lifting clothing, accessories, and potentially heavy items.
- Creates a customer centric culture that provides product knowledge, premiere service standards and a sales and service team that meets each customer's needs
- Promotes ownership and accountability in the team
- Ensures the team is fully trained to provide an elevated service experience
- Ensures that quality is present in everything that touches the customer
- Is intuitive to customer needs and teaches team to connect personally by listening and learning
- Manages and drives the Very Personal Stylist program within the store to address customer relationships
- Acts with integrity when issues occur and provides a quick and effective resolution
- Collaborates with peers and associates to uncover new and innovative ideas
- Salary up to £35,000, depending on experience
- Yearly management bonus
- Seasonal clothing allowance
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£30k - 34k per year + commission
An rare opportunity to join one of the most exclusive fragrance brands as a Supervisor in their beautiful London Boutique. Incredible working environment, a strong team and a beautiful product.
£35k - 40k per year
We have partnered with a luxury watchmakers who are looking for a Communications Manager for both UK & Ireland.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Merchandising Admin Assistant to work for a thriving and trend driven contemporary fashion brand.
£30k - 40k per year
A rare opportunity to join a globally recognised fashion house as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator in their West London offices
£22k - 24k per year + Commission
Sales Assistant for a luxurious homeware and gift brand based in a Department Store paying £24,000 plus excellent commission and career progression.
£23k - 25k per year + Commission
Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand based in a prestigious department store in London paying £25,000 + commission