Assistant Manager - REGENT STREET - Unisex Lifestyle Brand
My client is a world famous and unisex lifestyle brand. They are seeking an experienced Assistant Manger to lead and motivate a large sales team while supporting the Store Director.
Excellent company benefits and competitive salary!
- Assists in achieving established store metrics as assigned by division leadership and Store Director - payroll, budgets, hiring goals, shrink goals, etc.
- Provides critical feedback to Store Director on trends, product specifics, needs and resolutions
- Ensures that all operational standards are met and executed
- Is knowledgeable about what is going on in the market and what trends are being seen in competitors
- Filters decisions and thoughts through bottom line impact
- Aligns actions and strategies to brand vision in all areas
- Builds a strong partnership with peers, key holder, associates, Store Director and Market Director
- Reacts to store opportunities using all available tools and resources
- Steps in for Store Director when necessary
- On a daily basis, this position will entail lifting clothing, accessories, and potentially heavy items.
- Creates a customer centric culture that provides product knowledge, premiere service standards and a sales and service team that meets each customer's needs
- Promotes ownership and accountability in the team
- Ensures the team is fully trained to provide an elevated service experience
- Ensures that quality is present in everything that touches the customer
- Is intuitive to customer needs and teaches team to connect personally by listening and learning
- Manages and drives the Very Personal Stylist program within the store to address customer relationships
- Acts with integrity when issues occur and provides a quick and effective resolution
- Collaborates with peers and associates to uncover new and innovative ideas
- Salary up to £35,000, depending on experience
- Yearly management bonus
- Seasonal clothing allowance
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion
£28000 - £30000 per annum
My client is an ethical and sustainable luxury leather goods start up brand looking for a Marketing and Sales Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to make this role your own!
£36000 - £50000 per annum
Competitive package and fun work environment - thriving vintage fashion brand based in Central London are currently looking to hire an eComm and Retail Merchandise Manager.
Up to £9 per hour
Top luxury leather goods brand is looking for Temporary Sales Associates to work in their London boutique
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic individual to work in an award winning department store in Central London
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission
Luxurious British brand is seeking an articulate Sales Advisor for their Heathrow boutique