Assistant Manager - Regent Street - Unisex Lifestyle Brand
My client is a world famous, unisex lifestyle brand. They're seeking an experienced Assistant Manger to guide a large sales team while supporting the Store Director.
Excellent company benefits and competitive salary!
- Assists in achieving established store metrics as assigned by division leadership and Store Director - payroll, budgets, hiring goals, shrink goals, etc.
- Provides critical feedback to Store Director on trends, product specifics, needs and resolutions
- Ensures that all operational standards are met and executed
- Is knowledgeable about what is going on in the market and what trends are being seen in competitors
- Filters decisions and thoughts through bottom line impact
- Aligns actions and strategies to brand vision in all areas
- Builds a strong partnership with peers, key holder, associates, Store Director and Market Director
- Reacts to store opportunities using all available tools and resources
- Steps in for Store Director when necessary
- On a daily basis, this position will entail lifting clothing, accessories, and potentially heavy items.
- Creates a customer-centric culture that provides product knowledge, premiere service standards and a sales and service team that meets each customer's needs
- Promotes ownership and accountability in the team
- Ensures the team is fully trained to provide an elevated service experience
- Ensures that quality is present in everything that touches the customer
- Is intuitive to customer needs and teaches team to connect personally by listening and learning
- Manages and drives the Very Personal Stylist program within the store to address customer relationships
- Acts with integrity when issues occur and provides a quick and effective resolution
- Collaborates with peers and associates to uncover new and innovative ideas
- Salary up to £35,000, depending on experience
- Yearly management bonus
- seasonal clothing allowance
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
This Italian premium brand with a strong heritage is looking for an Italian speaking Store Manager to join their new beautiful boutique in Central London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
Leading fashion brand based in East London are looking for a UK Regional Manager to oversee their fast growing retail business
£27000 - £32000 per annum + Commission
This beautiful, fast-paced and unique boutique are seeking an experienced Assistant Manager to join their, warm, inviting and hard working team in West London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
Looking to speak to luxury ladieswear specialists for an exciting management opportunity in the heart of Mayfair
£55000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus
Italian superbrand is looking for a Store Manager for one of their prime positioned London boutiques
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission
Global fine jewellery house are seeking a Private Sales Manager to drive sales with VIP clientele and manage a small team