Assistant Manager - Mens Footwear - Boutique
This iconic and elegant footwear brand is currently looking for a strong and experienced Assistant Manager for their boutique in central London.
- Delivery of sales and profit targets as set by the company
- Maintain a high level of customer service and product knowledge
- Ensure your team offers exceptional customer service
- Supervision of your team, ensuring 100% efficiency and effectiveness
- Oversee standards in store, including visual merchandising, stock control, staffing rotas, housekeeping, customer service and promotional activity
- Luxury experience in men's footwear
- Experience in managing a retail team
- Able to drive sales and motivate your team
- Strong administration skills
- Previous experience as assistant manager
- Fantastic communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Immaculately presented
- Salary £35,000 - £45,000
- Excellent benefits
Due to the high volume of applicants we are only able to contact successful candidates.
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Store Manager wanted for new store opening in Kingston! Excellent benefits including flexible working hours
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
This Italian fashion superbrand with a strong heritage is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport
£20000 - £23000 per annum + Commission
Are you a Supervisor or Senior Sales Consultant with a passion for driving teams and delivering success in luxury retail? Apply now!
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Commission
City of London, London
Menswear brand with a strong and loyal heritage is looking for a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in East London.
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Additional benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service? Are you always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories. They are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London.