Assistant Manager - Luxury Womenswear - Italian Fashion Brand
I'm looking to speak with dynamic luxury retail managers for an exciting Assistant Manager opportunity with Italian superbrand.
You will join a thriving business where you will learn from the best and be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package.
- You will be Assistant Manager looking after a team of 20
- You will drive KPIs within the store to ensure sales targets are reached
- You will ensure that the highest levels of luxury service standards are maintained
- You will be responsible for coaching and developing the team to drive store productivity
- Only candidates with luxury womenswear experience will be considered
- You will already be a successful Assistant Manager looking to step up into a more demanding environment
- You will ideally already have experience working in a boutique
- You will have a hands-on management style and be confident in your ability to manage senior client specialists
- You will have excellent communication skills and be confident in your ability to look after the store without presence of a permanent Manager
- Salary up to £55,000 dependent on experience
£30k - 40k per year
A rare opportunity to join a globally recognised fashion house as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator in their West London offices
£22k - 24k per year + Commission
Sales Assistant for a luxurious homeware and gift brand based in a Department Store paying £24,000 plus excellent commission and career progression.
£23k - 25k per year + Commission
Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand based in a prestigious department store in London paying £25,000 + commission
£45k - 46k per year + Bonus
This is an opportunity for an accomplished manager who is accustomed to dealing with high volume turnovers and large teams to join a highly successful store to support and channel growth
£26k - 28k per year + Commission
Excellent progression opportunities and commission scheme! Mandarin speaking Client Advisor wanted to join a luxury watch brand based on Bond Street
£28k - 30k per year + Bonus
A luxury womenswear brand is currently seeking a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in Central London paying £30,000 plus bonus.