Assistant Manager - Luxury Watches - Central London
A truly fantastic opportunity has arisen within this well known watch brand to join their team as a Assistant Manager.
This is a rare chance to become part of one of the most prestigious establishments in the industry.
- You will have at least 2 years experience as a Senior Sales or Assistant Manager withing fine jewellery or watches
- You should be dynamic and be able to use your initiative
- You will show strong examples of growing and developing a team
- You will have a proven record of achieving strong sales
- You will have Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- A loyal client book is a bonus
- Drive store sales through your sales team
- Deliver exemplary customer service through role modelling and setting service standards through the team
- Stock loss accountability
- Be a brand ambassador within the industry
- Salary £30k + quarterly bonus
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity as an Assistant Manager in Central London in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent commission
This brand has worked with the royal family and a brand new store is opening due to high demand
£40000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits + Excellent Commission
World renowned fine jewellery brand is a seeking a Store Manager to join their boutique that offers an amazing commission structure
£34000 - £38000 per annum
City of London, London
Wholesale Manager wanted to represent a footwear brand in a showroom that specialises in selling international brands to the UK market