Assistant Manager - Luxury Watches - Central London
A truly fantastic opportunity has arisen within this well known watch brand to join their team as a Assistant Manager.
This is a rare chance to become part of one of the most prestigious establishments in the industry.
- You will have at least 2 years experience as a Senior Sales or Assistant Manager withing fine jewellery or watches
- You should be dynamic and be able to use your initiative
- You will show strong examples of growing and developing a team
- You will have a proven record of achieving strong sales
- You will have Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- A loyal client book is a bonus
- Drive store sales through your sales team
- Deliver exemplary customer service through role modelling and setting service standards through the team
- Stock loss accountability
- Be a brand ambassador within the industry
- Salary £30k + quarterly bonus
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity as an Assistant Manager in Central London in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London