Assistant Manager - Luxury Store - Oxford
Are you currently an Assistant Store Manager with a luxury or premium background, looking for your next challenge? Our client are currently looking for an Assistant Manager to join their store within a very prestigious and busy location in Oxford.
* Proven passion and strategic vision in delivering results
* Lead the store team in providing an iconic customer experience, ensuring maximum profitability
* Achieve and maintain operational excellence through the efficient running of all areas of the stores
* Delivery of sales and profit targets as set by the company
* Responsible for all day to day operations in the store including but not limited to sales, operations, staff
* Strong management experience with a luxury or premium environment
* Strong leadership and people management skills
* Excellent communication skills at all levels
* Proven ability to increase sales and profitability
* Strong clientele background
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Store Manager wanted for new store opening in Kingston! Excellent benefits including flexible working hours
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
This Italian fashion superbrand with a strong heritage is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport
£20000 - £23000 per annum + Commission
Are you a Supervisor or Senior Sales Consultant with a passion for driving teams and delivering success in luxury retail? Apply now!
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Commission
City of London, London
Menswear brand with a strong and loyal heritage is looking for a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in East London.
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Additional benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service? Are you always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories. They are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London.