Assistant Manager - Luxury Menswear - Fantastic Salary Package
Advance your retail management career while being rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package! This is an opportunity for an individual with a strong background in luxury menswear to join a thriving boutique where you will work alongside an extremely knowledgeable manager.
- Assistant Manager looking after a team of 10 alongside the Store Manager
- Drive KPIs within the store to ensure sales targets are reached
- Ensure that the highest levels of luxury service standards are maintained
- Be responsible for coaching and developing the team to drive store productivity
- Luxury menswear experience is essential to be considered, ideally in a boutique
- A successful retail manager looking to step up into a more challenging environment
- Have a hands-on management style and be confident in your ability to manage senior sales specialists
- You will have excellent communication skills and be confident in your ability to look after the store without the presence of the Store Manager
- Salary up to £55,000 (dependent on experience)
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.